Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May you and all your companion animals stay safe!
Thank you for the post. I love the images. It is similar to something I saw.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQZUuZ8UOAzldC3F373N...f3qELGf6Dg]

I tell people to leave room for my llama.

If we all follow the rules we will be safe and we will get through this.

Your advice is great, Tobi. We can help each other safely and we can keep in touch with people safely.
You are right about handling packages and deliveries. People need to be careful.

I think your food situation is more serious than mine. We are getting food shipments and now they are limiting people so they can't  horde. They are also limiting how many people can be in a store at one time. 

I hope both of you and all our other members are able to stay home and be safe.

Some of you know I am a support worker and I go into people's homes. I am considered essential services and I am still working full time. All of our staff have reported for work and I am proud of them. I am being extremely careful. I have serious infection control protocols. The people I go to need my help. That is why I am putting myself at risk. People who work in grocery stores and drive buses are putting themselves at risk for all of us. So are hospital staff and police and fire fighters.

If those of you who can stay home, do stay home, you help make it safer for those of us who do need to go to work.

I would love to spend this time at home with my animals. I would feel safer. I go because I must.
When I am not working I am stating home like the rest of you.

I carry masks, gloves, a spray bottle of alcohol, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes with me at all times.
I will be okay.
I even have toilet paper!!!!

Be safe, we will get through this.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: May you and all your companion animals stay safe! - by Catherine - 03-22-2020, 04:23 PM