The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a new baby bearded dragon
I have just brought a baby bearded dragon. He is from a litter that just arrived at the reptile center.  

[Image: yn9pD0EdTq4GkieXar7KUDLf-jp0ln-G6iHA_ZSr...authuser=0]

He is so cute.
This is a better picture
[Image: fRD_604H1ZVsMPEyoMAuWtzpAhzwOHtMc-B3OOe0...authuser=0]

My new beardie is the smaller one. The bigger lizard has been fostering with me for a few weeks. He wasn't eating well and my place is quiet and it was easier to get him to focus on food.  He could go home now. He has been fun.
The new little guy is staying permanently. You all know me and reptile rescuing. Yes there is something wrong with him. His left  front leg is gone above the elbow. The stump has healed well and he is getting around just fine. However he does need to be with someone who knows how to deal with his needs.
Right now he is tiny and can climb things. When he is bigger and heavier the lack of a foot to hold on with will make climbing harder. I will need to set things up so he can climb safely and even sleep safely.
I notice that he is sleeping on the sand tonight. Maybe he already doesn't feel safe sleeping on a log like the other beardie does.

I haven't raised a baby beardie in years. This is going to be fun.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
I have a new baby bearded dragon - by Catherine - 05-11-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I have a new baby bearded dragon - by Tobi - 05-25-2020, 10:31 AM