Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Habits we have acquired because of our pets.
Quote:It took me a very long time to learn that I no longer had to sleep diagonally on my bed! [Image: smiley4.gif]  I must have slept that way for a good 4 years after she left
Heart Smiley4 Heart
That is so touching and so funny at the same time.

I rushed home( or at least thought of it ) to look after Peter the wonder hamster for months after he died. He had a stroke and needed a lot of special care.
Now I keep forgetting that Barrie is gone. I have almost gone to his tank to feed him. For a year after Jake Krinkle Snake died I was still picking up food and thinking that it was the right size for Jake.

Quote:That is quite touching. You thought of Blueboy probably before you thought of how it would suit you, just like it was for me with Misty. Blessings to Blueboy [Image: heart.gif]
Blueboy was with me when I was still a student. Things were not too fancy in those days. When I got a nicer place my first thought was how much nicer it would be for him. You are right, I thought of Blueboy first. I am still doing it. I know he would love the garden I have now. I would love to share it with him.
I was leaving Calgary and then Alberta when he died so I had to leave him.  I left him in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in a special place. He would have loved it. My heart will always know where that place is.

I think I will always want to live in a place that Blueboy would love.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Habits we have acquired because of our pets. - by Catherine - 08-26-2020, 02:09 PM