Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing all our members and guests a peaceful Christmas
Quote:Unlike the still-unsolved mystery of the green beans and sweetheart cabbage which appeared in May! I never will have any idea who brought those, and I asked six different people [Image: huh.gif]
Sometimes mysteries are meant to be mysteries. When I was a student and Christmas was going to be very lean, envelopes with cash were slid under my door. 
I still don't know who, but it sure was appreciated. 

Years ago I worked in a book store and at Christmas someone asked me to give money to another staff who had kids and little money for Christmas.
I don't know the woman who gave me the money, but I do know it really helped the staff give her girls a good Christmas.
Her brother was our boss and I wonder if he set it up. If the money came through me she would never be able to trace it so she wouldn't be embarrassed. 

That is so sweet that your neighbours are thinking of you. It was warm enough that I could sit on my  neighbours veranda and have a Christmas chat and a Christmas drink.  I miss socializing so much. Some day we will just talk to people face to face and it will be wonderful.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wishing all our members and guests a peaceful Christmas - by Catherine - 12-26-2020, 04:49 PM