Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary Places
(04-07-2021, 03:07 PM)Catherine Wrote: I am not familiar with the story. The link you posted doesn't work for me. 
The movie is 40 years old. If it was filmed in New York, it would be interesting to see how much the city has changed in 40 years.

The link is a copy/paste ordeal. New York City has, unfortunately, changed for the worse politically. It's also changed because the Twin Towers were seen in the 1981 film. I've never been to NYC and never had a burning desire to go there. I try to avoid entering all tall buildings, and large cities, at all costs. It's been my philosophy since the attacks of 9/11 that no building, including a home, should ever be higher than ground level, a single story. If there are too many humans in this world that floors need to be stacked vertically higher than one story, then man needs to seriously reduce his numbers by seriously throttling back on baby-making and unselfishly adopt needy children extensively. I prefer the tall things of nature as trees, hills, cliffs, giraffes, canyons and mountains. Native American huts and tepees never were higher than ground level. Man, Homo sapiens sapiens, is intended by nature to be much like the gorilla, dog, wolf, horse, sheep and giraffe: a ground dweller.

Messages In This Thread
Scary Places - by Black Wolf - 04-06-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Scary Places - by Catherine - 04-07-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Scary Places - by Black Wolf - 04-07-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Scary Places - by Catherine - 04-08-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Scary Places - by Black Wolf - 04-08-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Scary Places - by Catherine - 04-09-2021, 02:33 PM