The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Sad News :(
Was doing my usual topping up the hamsters with food and some cucumber and I was putting the dry food into Captain Barnacle's cage and I noticed that he hadn't poked his head out. He always does that when he hears his food being poured into the tray. I tapped the top of his cardboard house and still no sign. So, I lifted the house and found him dead inside. Smiley19Smiley19

Captain was my son's hamster and we aren't sure how we are going to tell him. We figured we would leave it until after school tomorrow, and to tell him when his sister isn't around because she will get very upset and may make him worse. We have no idea how he will react. For the moment I have wrapped him up in tissue and put him inside a biscuit box and put inside the freezer until tomorrow.

RIP Captain Barnacles. Such a quiet little hamster who was no trouble at all. Gonna miss the little guy/girl...

Messages In This Thread
Very Sad News :( - by hungrypigs - 06-04-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Very Sad News :( - by Catherine - 06-04-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Very Sad News :( - by Tobi - 06-04-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Very Sad News :( - by Catherine - 06-05-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Very Sad News :( - by hungrypigs - 06-07-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Very Sad News :( - by Catherine - 06-08-2014, 03:23 PM