Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50+ Tornados in December
I did hear about the tornados, but I hadn't seen images yet. Clearly it is much worse than what I heard. I have never seen that much destruction or that many tornados at once. The width and touchdown time of the big Kentucky tornado is worse than anything I have ever heard of. Mayfield is totally destroyed. There seems to be nothing left to salvage. I know they have found some people alive, but is doesn't look too hopeful right now.

I didn't think tornados this bad happened in December.

I am glad your place is undamaged in spite of high winds. It will take weeks to clean up all the trees and to repair all the damage.

We had high winds which were probably the top end of the same storm system. We had some trees down and power outages, but nothing serious.

I can't imagine what people are going through right now. Some areas have no resources left. How do you rebuild when there is nothing left. Less than two weeks before Christmas and people have lost everything. Even at that they are the lucky ones because they are still alive. I don't even know what to hope for in this situation. I guess we hope that people survived and then we hope they can rebuild their lives. 

I am so glad you are okay. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
50+ Tornados in December - by Libby - 12-13-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: 50+ Tornados in December - by Catherine - 12-13-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: 50+ Tornados in December - by Libby - 12-20-2021, 01:47 AM
RE: 50+ Tornados in December - by Catherine - 12-20-2021, 04:28 PM
RE: 50+ Tornados in December - by LPC - 12-20-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: 50+ Tornados in December - by Catherine - 12-21-2021, 04:10 PM