Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French pet supply company stops selling goldfish bowls
I agree with you 100%. So often what people do with their pets,  is what they want to do with their pets. They don't consider what the pets want. 
Having a company decide to do what is best for the animal is really hopeful. They will try to influence the people who buy pet supplies. It will take time, but someday goldfish will receive the treatment they deserve. When goldfish are happy and well cared for they are really a wonderful, interesting pet.

They are a lot more intelligent than people realize. My first summer with my goldfish I kept them outside in a large pond. I spent time watching them every day. 
Then I brought them in for the winter and put them in a large tank.  I had only seen them from above because I looked down into the pond to see them. 
I was excited to be level with them and see them through the glass. As I sat there watching them, I became aware that they were watching me. They had only seen me looking up from the pond and this was their first time seeing me through the glass. We  just sat there looking at each other. It was a beautiful moment.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: French pet supply company stops selling goldfish bowls - by Catherine - 01-24-2022, 04:54 PM