Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much would you pay to save your pet?
I think we have all thought this though on a reasonable level and have actually had to make decisions. When you love your pet more than you love having the pet there to meet your needs, you make good, loving choices.
I ask myself if it is a kindness to do something to an ailing pet. Just because medicine can do something, does not mean that we should do it. Sometimes it is an act of love to let go and let a pet pass gently.
I try to let my pets die naturally. Sadly that is not always possible and that is a loving choice as well.Smiley19

The saddest thing I have ever had to do was put down a pregnant cat. She was close to term, but not close enough for the kittens and they probably wouldn't have been okay anyhow. I just couldn't let her suffer any longer. When things went very wrong we called the vet at 2am and he was willing to meet us at the clinic. It was sad, but it was the only thing I could do for her.Smiley19
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much would you pay to save your pet? - by Catherine - 08-01-2014, 10:40 AM