Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuses on safari hunts
When I watched it I had to take breaks. It was horrible.

I am glad the company has had its licence revoked. None of them are professionals as far as guiding and fire arms are concerned. What they did with the young boy is child abuse. I think running an animal down with a jeep is grounds for loss of license. The treatment of baby animals was just an unspeakable act. The baby wart hog scene was horrible.

As a species we need to move away from such cruelty. Even the cave men did not act that way. They hunted because they needed to. It is the same as the extreme cruelty in factory farms. Some part of the human race has gone down the wrong road. We can't let them run the world.
Not all children exposed to cruelty become cruel themselves. Some children from wonderful backgrounds become monsters. Some people choose cruelty. We as a species need to make a choice which way we want to go and work to stop the cruel ones. I think most will go the right way if everyone else does. It is only a small percentage that will choose the wrong way and lead others with them.

Ecotourism is so much healthier for everyone. You can go back and see the same animals over and over again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Abuses on safari hunts - by Catherine - 08-17-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Abuses on safari hunts - by Tobi - 08-17-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Abuses on safari hunts - by Catherine - 08-17-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Abuses on safari hunts - by Cibach - 08-17-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Abuses on safari hunts - by Tobi - 08-17-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Abuses on safari hunts - by LPC - 08-17-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Abuses on safari hunts - by Catherine - 08-18-2014, 10:24 AM