The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Prodigal Snake returns
Months ago a baby Southern Pine Snake got out and I was unable to find him. I didn't think it would end well.

Then six weeks ago he appeared in the apartment above me. They were so freaked out that they let him get away and there has been no sign of him anywhere. I thought he might have escaped the house. I did find the back door open one day. Maybe someone was hoping he would get out.

It is cold now so if he is out it isn't good. So late tonight my doorbell rang and the nice young couple next door had a picture on their cell phone they wanted me to see. MY BABY SNAKE! They found him in their basement. They calmly picked him up and put him in a container and took his picture and came to get me. You have to love these people. They saved the little snake's life. If they had put him outside he would die because it is so cold.

[Image: IMG_0747.JPG]
He is thin and much smaller than his siblings whom I have been feeding regularly. So I fed him right away and he was glad of a good meal.
I think he looks happy to be somewhere secure.

I can't believe I got him back after all these months.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
The Prodigal Snake returns - by Catherine - 09-18-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: The Prodigal Snake returns - by Tobi - 09-18-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: The Prodigal Snake returns - by Catherine - 09-18-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: The Prodigal Snake returns - by Tobi - 09-20-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: The Prodigal Snake returns - by Catherine - 09-20-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: The Prodigal Snake returns - by Cibach - 09-20-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: The Prodigal Snake returns - by Catherine - 09-21-2014, 12:59 AM