Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birds
Some time to kill so thought I'd share some pictures

[Image: sfw.jpg]
[Image: thorny.jpg]  [Image: goose.jpg] [Image: wbsw.jpg] [Image: wwagt.jpg] [Image: sfw2.jpg]  [Image: whoami.jpg] [Image: gullvkite1.jpg] [Image: flame2.jpg]
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. The birds look great!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Those are beautiful pictures.
You got some great shots. I feel like the birds are right there when I look at them. 

You have interesting birds in Australia and you are doing very well with your photography.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks Smile
Should probably mention what they are
So we have a male superb fairy wren in non breeding plumage
Brown thornbill
Cape barren geese
White-browed scrubwren
Willie wagtail
The same fairy wren
An immature gull, I think it's a Pacific gull
That same gull having a biff with a Whistling kite
And a male Flame robin
I recognized the geese. The Fairy wren is so pretty.
They are all wonderful birds. You really capture the colours and the whole personality of the bird.

The robin is stunning. No wonder you have named it flame robin.  Our north American robins are fun, but they are not as spectacular.

You are doing very well with your photography.
Catherine

They are really lovely pictures platy, and thank you for sharing.
Of course, there isn't one of them which we see in England, although we have Robins, they are not so brilliantly-coloured as your Flame Robin.
I like them all, but particularly like the dynamic picture of that tiff between the gull and the Kite.
They are beautiful photos, I recognize a few of them didn't know their names though.
Thanks Tobi and Cathie Smile
We always look forward to seeing your pictures. Thank-you for sharing them with us.
Catherine