Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!
Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and good health, happiness and prosperity throughout 2014.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Thank-you. Merry Christmas to you and to all our Forum members.
And a special Merry Christmas to all our animal friends.
[Image: smiley-greet008.gif][Image: smiley-greet004.gif][Image: smiley-signs032.gif]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Merry Christmas to everyone from me and my Welsh piggies.

Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd oddi'r Cibach a'r Moch Cwta Cymraeg.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I won't even try to pronounce your greeting, but Happy and Joyous Christmas to you and all your family, furry and human.Heart
Catherine

Smile 
And a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everyone from me!

May you all have a happy and peaceful holidayAngel

Nadolig Llawen! Cibach (I used to live in Wales.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, from Bock and myself!
I hope you all are having a most wonderful, joyful day!!
The AnimalFamily are chillin' at home enjoying the specialness of the most wonderful birthday ever!!!
Peace, love, and much happiness to you all here at ALWF!!!!

Oh, and I'm just going to go out on a limb here, and guess that this forum being back up and running and having you all back home for the holidays was one of Catherine's best gifts this year.

[Image: big-smiley-001.gif]
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Many blessings to all ALWF members on this very special day. May the joy associated with Christmas be with you not only today but also every day!
Merry Christmas LPC!!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Quote:Oh, and I'm just going to go out on a limb here, and guess that this forum being back up and running and having you all back home for the holidays was one of Catherine's best gifts this year.

Yes and thank you all for making it possible. When we lost the Forum it was like a death and I was devastated. When I decided to try to bring it all back, I bought a candle holder that says "Hope In All Things". I think of it as my Forum candle. It reminds me that things are possible when you have the help of good friends.

So Merry Christmas and all the Blessings of the season to you all, my wonderful ALWF friends. My life is so much richer for having met you.Heart
Catherine

We're so glad you were able to bring the forum back and find us all.
Thank you so much.
Diolch yn fawr iawn.Smiley32
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/