Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
What Pope Francis says is very important. There are many, many Catholics in the world, and he is like a Father to the devout. They will listen to what he says.

He is so right by the way (my dog taught me those things!) It makes me wonder if perhaps he has had his own personal experiences? Maybe....

I too, have no recollection of St. Paul encountering a child who was grieving for their dog. Not in the Bible, anyway...But I haven't read the Gnostic texts/Apocrypha fully, and wonder if there could be something mentioned there? I don't know.
Never mind, Pope Francis puts the message across nevertheless.

By the way -a bit off-topic, but there is mention in the Holy Qu'uran of the Prophet Mohammed encountering a prostitute at a well. The woman was giving water to a thirsty dog. He saw this deed of compassion and told her Allah would forgive her sins for her kindness towards an animal.

Much to think about for many people there......

Catherine, would you mind if I quote what you have written, and/or the sources at least, for another forum I belong to, a spiritual forum? I can re-phrase it if you prefer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Tobi - 12-07-2014, 03:26 AM