Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
Well then, I am proud of us that we were the first to discuss this. I think it is important.
I glanced at the article about the Pope and recognized that it is important for animals. I look at a wide range of news articles because I like to know what is going on. Sometimes a pro-animal article is under an unexpected tittle.
Catholic groups might have missed it because it was about animals and not directly listed as a religious article. My eclectic mind gave us a head start.

I had not heard that John Paul 2 had declared that animals had souls.
He was another intelligent and compassionate man.
Doesn't it distort the definition of soul to say it ends with death? If you believe that there is a soul, then you should also believe that it lives on after the body dies.
I think we try to define these things too precisely when we do not have evidence that allows us to define them. What we do know is that we and our animal friends are more than just the body and something does live on.

I have hoped that we would be reunited with our animal friends. It is comforting to know that someone like Pope Francis agrees with us.
Heaven is going to be a busy place and a lot of fun.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Catherine - 12-08-2014, 04:05 AM