Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
Thank you LPC. Now this is easier to understand.

The link wouldn't direct me to the page. Instead I tried to get to the page by highlighting and right-clicking, and then it went through. I wonder if the link might be broken...? So copied it again, in case this one works better:

http://www.businessinsider.com/pope-fran...14-12?IR=T

This is quite a tricky question for theologians here.

But a fairly simple mind like my own, which has the freedom to be able to operate outside of any strictures of doctrine, and do what it likes....can easily comprehend that any living Being has an 'inner self' which passes out of the body after death, and this 'inner self' gravitates towards the conditions which it generates within itself -in a non-physical dimension.
So, although I have no proof of it and no experience of many species, it is perfectly possible, and probably very likely that even viruses and bacteria gravitate to an inner state after their physical death.
So to my view, it's not a case of either 'going to Heaven' or 'going to Hell', but millions (probably trillions) of states of Being, ranging through a huge spectrum from the most beatific, to the most crude, depending on the 'inner state' of the Being concerned, and what mostly preoccupies it, energetically-speaking.

That said, I would imagine that aligning one's desires with high ideals, such as unconditional love, compassion, etc will surely create a more harmonious inner state, which will be carried over into the hereafter. Hence the idea that 'if you're good, you go to Heaven'.

I also feel quite sure that even in that non-physical dimension, there will still be the opportunity for development if desired, and that nothing is -even there -completely final.

But of course, I cannot say what happens to all species, as I haven't seen and known that yet. And the limited things I do already know are merely anecdotal evidence for anyone else.

It all is a great mystery still.

I am very much looking forward to hearing those exact words if/when you receive them from the Vatican, LPC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Tobi - 12-11-2014, 08:58 AM