Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
Quote:I've thought about joining various Catholic forums in the past, but have never done so, because I've viewed threads started by animal lovers advocating vegetarianism, compassion etc and to a man (or woman) they've been banned. Not even for kicking off, just for opposing killing.
With plenty of 'afters' justifying meat-eating etc. to follow.

I find this very disturbing. I didn't know there were Catholic Forums, but I also didn't know there were animal Forums. Look where I ended up. The fact that they would ban a thread about vegetarianism is bad. They could say it is off topic for a Catholic Forum, if their purpose was only to discuss religion, but I think they banned vegetarian discussions because they reject the whole idea. I wonder how they are on the subject of ecology.
I will let LPC check these things out. I still do not want to join a Catholic Forum. Catholics tend to not like my ideas so I keep a low profile.

I think the Pope's statement must be upsetting to a lot of people right now. He is already bothering them with other statements he has made. You know the man is right when you figure out some of the people who hate him.
For some people respecting all life and the environment is unacceptable. They need to believe that they are something different and above the rest of creation. I feel secure enough in who I am to respect even an earth worm. What does it say about them that they only feel secure if they respect nothing.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Catherine - 12-14-2014, 06:00 AM