Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
(12-14-2014, 04:39 AM)Knight of Albion Wrote: Yes, animals have souls as we do. And not just beloved pets, but all animals. When this penny drops, all manner of day to day animal abuse practices (meat eating, milk, leather, fur,
vivisection etc.) become totally untenable.

Yes also, when your 'time' comes and you pass over, all those you have loved and who loved you (who have passed over) will be there to greet you.

Peter: Interested to see you've joined Catholic forum. I will be interested to see how long you stay there!

I've thought about joining various Catholic forums in the past, but have never done so, because I've viewed threads started by animal lovers advocating vegetarianism, compassion etc and to a man (or woman) they've been banned. Not even for kicking off, just for opposing killing.
With plenty of 'afters' justifying meat-eating etc. to follow.

So, I wish you well.

That is very sad. (about the obvious discrimination against animal supporters on those forums.)

I joined a Christian forum once, August 2012, mainly to make only one post, as there were discussions about animals NOT entering the life of Spirit (or 'Heaven') Of course I was aware it would bring 'reprisals'....but I happily and simply shared a few of my experiences with Misty after her so-called 'death'.
I just had to do it and my heart was light.
It certainly did bring reprisals. After reading the reply which came in only minutes later which seemed to be focused on "Demons" and lack of "discrimination".....I let go of that forum for good, and went for a walk in the orchard instead, then had a good dinner.

...And Misty returned to visit me the very next night, full of her love and happiness.

My thoughts went briefly to the forum members, and I asked that some of the members there who were struggling with bereavement may be given such comforts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Tobi - 12-14-2014, 09:32 AM