Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
Quote:Catherine, I absolutely love what you have written in your 2 posts on page 2.
Thank-you.

It is interesting that this topic has generated so much interest....in an animal forum, but not in a Catholic Forum.

LPC, I wondered how you would do with the Catholic Forum. It figures that they would reject what you said. It is probably a very conservative group. They usually claim to be very religious and to support the Pope totally. Of course they only support him when he says what they want to hear. What they want to hear is that only they go to heaven. You and I and our animal friends are not welcome from there point of view. They, however, do not speak for God. They don't even speak for the Church.

I am not surprized that none of you feel welcome in Catholic Forums. The Church and Catholics should be open and welcoming, but the reality is different. I have always been a free thinker and I like to question things. That is how we learn. Within months of me becoming a Catholic, I had people telling me I should leave, that the Church did not need the likes of me. I have stayed, but it has not been easy and I have stayed in spite of the people in the Church. There are many good people, but there are lot more like the ones on the forum.

If the Pope had said something they liked they would have jumped on it with no evidence. He said something they didn't like so even a personal letter from the Pope would not be proof enough. If they find they cannot ignore what he said, then they will reject him as Pope.

Out of curiosity I just looked up the flat earth society to see how long ago it ceased to exist. Guess what:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Not only do they still think the earth is flat, they have come up with a lot of "evidence" to prove it. Apparently ignorance is invincible and immune to the truth.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Catherine - 12-14-2014, 07:29 PM