Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bet this Buzzard had that magical feeling you get when you go home after a long time
Love that they actually took a video of the Buzzard being released into the wild!

http://bit.ly/buzzardrescued
That is wonderful. It was so good that the passing motorist stopped to help the Buzzard.
I am glad the wildlife rescue were able to save him. And it is so lovely to see him take off again into the sky, all healed and fixed.
These wildlife rescues do wonderful work. There is one, not far from me; "Secret World" who take in any injured wild creature, for care, rehabilitation, and hopefully -release back to the wild.
Ah that's good to know about Secret World Tobi, I don't think these places get the credit they deserve.

I'm not sure I would have seen the Buzzard, but it's great that someone did!
I also got that feeling, NKat -that the wildlife rescues may not be as noticed by people as, say, animal shelters and rescues are.
I think I will put up a post about my nearest wildlife rescue, on the "Charities" section here. Some people have never heard of it.
What a wonderful sight. You can just feel his wings take hold of the air and then he is off, restored to health and freedom.

The wildlife shelters and rescues do such wonderful work. Their whole goal is to restore animals to health so that they can let them go. No matter how much loving care they give an animal, they never try to hold it. That is selfless work.

I did not know that England had Buzzards. We have them here, but I am not sure I have seen one.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine