Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitten thrown from moving car.
Big hiss and I hope they catch whoever did it.
It was luck and quick thinking that saved the kitten's life.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/12/...hicle.html

The Kitten is being cared for by the Toronto Humane Society

http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/news...9-87681949
It sounds like he is going to be okay, but no little baby should go through such a frightening experience.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

A lovely lady! Thank goodness there is no mention of her being prosecuted for stopping on a highway and holding up traffic, like that other poor lady who wanted to help some ducks.
It is so hard to understand how anyone can treat an animal like trash to be thrown from a car. (I have only just got back from Twitter, where there was a case of a beautiful but emaciated dog thrown from a car -thankfully rescued. It looked like a young Afghan hound.)

But what a wonderful story in other ways. This woman is such a lovely caring person. It seems destined, that she should help Pedro, as it was rather strange that she was grieving her other cat when this happened. Something seems to fit together there.....

Lovely Pedro. He has such a beautiful face. I know he will receive very much love now.
I thought about the lady with the ducks. She should have been treated like a hero.

The lady who rescued the kitten was in Toronto. I think we are more animal friendly. We are forever shutting down a major highway to rescue a skunk or a group of ducks or a deer. It happens all the time.

The Toronto Humane Society was there to help her with the kitten and give it care. Toronto has multiple cat rescues, animal shelters, wildlife shelters and countless other rescue groups.

That is also why it was so unnecessary to throw the kitten out a window. It was a deliberate act of cruelty. There were plenty of places that would have taken the kitten.

Pedro will live his life being spoiled and loved and he deserves it.
I just hope they catch the person who did it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine