Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
WISHING EVERYONE ON ANIMAL LOVERS WEB FORUM A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Superb! Wonderful! Excellent find, Tobi. I join with you in wishing all members and visitors a very merry Christmas!
[Image: t8011.gif]

Christmas Greetings to all members and guests of Animal Lovers Web Forum. We have had another year together and I want to thank you all for being part of our community. A special thanks to all of you who join me in posting.
[Image: t8004.gif]
I wish you all happy and safe time with loved ones, friends and especially with your animal friends.
[Image: t7609.gif]
Big hugs from my pets to yours. Since most of my pets are snakes they give really good hugs.Smiley4
[Image: t07001.gif]

[Image: t07036.gif][Image: t07037.gif][Image: t07155.gif]

[Image: t79177.gif]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Happy Christmas to everybody and every pet, and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to us all!!

Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd a Blwydden Newydd Dda.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
A VERY [Image: 00020469.gif] from my AnimalFamily [Image: 56.gif] to all of yours!!!
May your [Image: 00020470.gif] be filled with peace, love, and joy!!!

[Image: 0002075C.gif]

I have thoroughly enjoyed the past year with everyone here at ALWF, and look forward to seeing what the new year has in store!!

P.S. Thank you again Catherine, for grabbing the bull by the horns, and creating such a fabulous place for all of us to gather!!! [Image: 36_1_75.gif]
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
[Image: t7313.gif]
Thank-you Animal Family. We are a happy little community. How wonderful is it that the Forum is now doing things for a second year. It means we have a history together as a community. I was just hoping for us to have a first year.
[Image: t07207.gif]

Cibach, I wouldn't even try to pronounce your greeting, but thank-you.

[Image: t07036.gif]
I think we can look forward to another good year with our people friends and our animal friends.

[Image: t07147.gif]
Catherine

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! to everyone.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Be happy.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
[Image: t8002.gif]
Thank-you Dear Knight. Christmas wouldn't be complete without greetings from you.

We are a beautiful little community and I am glad to be a part of it.
I hope this Christmas season bring brings peace and joy to all our lives. I also hope that moving towards a New Year there are many good changes in the lives of animals around the world.

[Image: t07176.gif]
Catherine

Well, Christmas has come and gone. I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Now it's onto the New Year. Can't wait to see what is in store!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I am still eating Christmas dinner. I have had four different dinner events with different people. Maybe that is the advantage of not having a family of my own. I can fit in all over and everyone wants me to drop in at least once over the holiday season.
I think I get the best of both worlds.

I will celebrate Christmas right up to the day that I start celebrating New Years Eve. Much fun and good food.
[Image: t8028.gif][Image: t07017.gif][Image: t07016.gif][Image: t07028.gif][Image: t07149.gif][Image: t07140.gif][Image: t07195.gif][Image: t79003.gif][Image: t7336.gif][Image: t7617.gif][Image: t8024.gif]
Catherine