Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to stop animal cruelty on UK TV show.
To get the message out there it does need to be placed on a number of sites. If you can get it going it will spread as people repost it. At some point a petition or a cause will take on a life of its own. That is the good side of social media.

I wish we at least knew about Colonel the dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(01-10-2015, 10:06 AM)Tobi Wrote: The man who started the petition should get it rolling on social media. I have a petition to get Colonel the Dog out of Afghanistan (I am almost sure it's a lost cause by now....) but it has taken off, and a lot of other people are sharing it already. Yes we are all nuts. But the petition has started to roll all by itself.
I will put this petition on Twitter (or have I already done that??) -See I am nuts already....
Anyway whatever -I shall do it again.

I just went back to before I joined the site to see if this petition was here on the forum - I just signed it Tobi.
"And ye harm none, do what ye will" ~ Wiccan Rede
There needs to be a public petition about the TV show. I don't need to see it. I object to what they do on the show. I suspect even the trailer would show more than enough for most animal lovers to sign.

Thank you for signing the Colonel's petition. We never stop hoping that he will be saved.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine