Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back from the United States
Home sweet home! Great to be back to posting. Its sad to lose the old forum but we all get a fresh start! I hope we are able to get everyone back. It may take some a while to find us. Especally since some don't post very often.
For those who only knew me by my username on the old forum I was myparamore, myparadog, & myparadog2. Lots of issue with getting locked out made the usernames change a few times. I decided to go with my nickname this time around. Makes it a bit more personal. If I went by my given name it would get confusing with 2 Catherines lol.
On to the animals for new users we are bound to pick up and aren't familiar with my zoo collection. I have 3 dogs: Buddy a basset hound black lab mix, Molly a German Shepard Bluetick Coonhound mix, and Mia a reverse brindle sealed boxer. They are 11, 7, and 3 roughly. I named them oldest to youngest. I also have a male black crown betta fish named Midnight. I got him in april I think. Last but not least I have a leopard gecko named Allison and I think I got her in May. Thats all I have for now but I might be getting a sugar glider sometime soon. Someone I work with has a boyfriend who is trying to breed his so if they have any I get first pick Smile Im excited ive been wanting one as long as ive wanted a leopard gecko and finally got a chance to get one so I dont want to miss a chance to get a sugar glider too. We shall see.
Again glad to see familiar faces finding the the forum!
Welcome back Libby!! The new place is pretty sweet, dontcha' think?
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
(11-30-2013, 12:55 AM)AnimalFamily Wrote: Welcome back Libby!! The new place is pretty sweet, dontcha' think?

I do like the new look. it will take some getting use to though.
It is like redecorating. We love the new look, but we still have to find where we put things.
Welcome back Libby.
This is exciting, over the next weeks, even months our old friends will be dropping in and reconnecting. We may even get back some lost members who were locked out of their accounts in the old software.

I want more smilies. I miss our smilies.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Good to see you back, Libby.
Welcome back Libby!
It is good to have old friends back again.Smile
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hello dear Libby. Good to see you back.

Wishing you every success with the new forum.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com