Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat Logic
Wink 
Once again, cats are the funniest thing on the internet.
You are going to laugh, the question is, how hard will you laugh.
http://www.boredpanda.com/cat-logic-funny/

I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.7985
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, the people who thought of those captions and chose the photos know cats inside out!
Definitely my cat. Especially number 4. She will sit there and wait until it's full for her to eat. None of this eating around the edges business.
Yep....that's cats. LOL!

When I took the cat I look after to the vet's, she walked all over the vet's keyboard, just missing the 'delete' key by 2 millimeters....before she was swept up pretty quickly by me.
And her 'empty food bowl' looks a bit like the one in the picture! And that is after eating steadily for 10 minutes or more. Misty could have eaten a whole house full of dog food in that time! haha

The thing about cats that I find hard to keep up with is they jump up onto shelves, draining boards, food cutting surfaces, all in a split-second....
I love the cats avoiding the cat beds. The big fancy cat tree with the cat sitting on the box beside it really got me laughing. Cats in too small a basket/box always make me laugh.

You are right, cats can leap in a second onto some spot that you would think is impossible for them to reach. Of course it is worse if the miss.Smiley4

Once again cats are the funniest thing on the internet.Smiley4
Catherine

The little cat I know does a good dramatic show of avoiding her bed sometimes. I often wonder if it's because she was sick in it during the night....but on examination -no. But a bed she has loved and purred in one minute becomes a no-go area the next day. I sniff at it -and it smells nice. I touch it -and it hasn't got damp. I fluff it up and make it lovely and she will still avoid it and prefer a piece of cardboard instead....then suddenly will make a bee-line for the old bed again, and knead, purr, and fall asleep.
I wonder what the reason is, and investigate, but nothing turns up any clues.
To be honest, I can't say I understand cat logic!
The only consistent thing about cats is their total lack of consistency.
There is no explanation for anything they do. I wonder if they know why they do things.

I think that is why we like cats. They are always a mystery and always good for a laugh.
Catherine