Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets and iPads
Quote:Haha! Uh-oh....you had better watch out, or you will get the delivery of $5,000 worth of Bearded Dragon food!
When I ordered her dog food online, I always kept my card number secret from Misty, and my security 3-number thing on the back!Rotating LOL

Good idea keeping your card number secret. Eric the bearded dragon is set up next to the computer and he does watch me. Maybe he is actually watching how I use the computer. Maybe that is where Jake is going when he gets out. As long as they work alone I think I am safe, but if they ever team up I am doomed. They will go to an online supplier and order the most expensive things on the list.

I wouldn't want to leave my phone alone with them. They could text an order and have it delivered. I will know they have figured out the pay for view stuff if my bill is ever too high. We do like the same movies so I don't mind as long as they watch them with me. After all, I am paying the bill.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

LOL! 85
We all enjoyed watching the various Godzilla movies and the David Attenborough reptile shows were a real hit. As I was watching them I realized that my lizards were watching with me.

Eric the bearded dragon spends a lot of time watching me on the computer. What do you bet that he knows my passwords.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine