Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog rides bus to the dog park...alone
Eclipse is one smart dog. She has ridden to the dog park with her owner many times. Now if he is too slow, she leaves for the park without him. She jumps on a bus and gets off at the right stop.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-co...-1.2899389

I am glad they let her ride for free.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Clever girl! Dogs can get impatient when they have to wait for us. Maybe she is trying to get him to give up smoking.....
It's great that they don't mind her sitting on the seat.
Isn't she just the sweetest looking girl?
I think it's fantastic that the DOT let's her continue to ride. This definitely restores my faith in humankind!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I would love it if a dog got on my bus. It would make the usual commute much more interesting.

Good point about the smoking. She certainly wasn't willing to wait for him to smoke when the dog park awaits.
Dogs are so much smarter then we think.
Catherine

Lovely story!

Smarter than we give them credit for these dogs.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Quote: It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.

When you define people this way their worth is very different than the way the world measures it and sadly very different than the way many religions measure it.

The bus drivers who let Eclipse ride their buses are serving us all by their act of kindness. I ride the buses every day and it is so dehumanizing. Even the tiniest act of kindness brightens the whole day.
Catherine

This dog is too cute. Just saw something like this on the news. Dogs are very smart pet Smile
Welcome back. We haven't heard from you in awhile.

You are right. Dogs are very clever. I am finding most animals are more clever than we think.Smiley43
Catherine