Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Baby Goats, Whoohoo!!!!
Well, it has been a long time since we have had any new goat additions to the AnimalFamily.
When our beloved Joker passed away last year, the girlies lost their only buck.
It has been a tough year without him, but life does go on and apparently his son JJ [Joker Junior] came into his own this summer.
3 does pregnant and 2 have delivered this past week. So we now have 2 very precious and absolutely adorable baby goats.
They are very active and totally hilarious to watch. I will see if I can get Bock to pop in and post some pics. Maybe even a little video of the cuties at play!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Congratulations on the new baby goats.[Image: fireworks.gif][Image: stork.gif]

Special congrats to JJ. Clearly the girls like him very much.
These are Joker's grandkids. That must make them even more precious. Let us know when the third kid is born. Are they girls or boys?

We would love to see pictures.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

One boy and one girl so far..........
I have some pics on my 'old lady' phone. I will see about uploading them.
The little boy is wise beyond his years already. He keeps pestering the little girl, who I have named Sunshine. She was born on the first day of sunshine after a 30+ period of cloudy days.
Seemed appropriate. Haven't came up with a name for the little fella yet.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Sunshine is a perfect name. After 30 days of clouds you must have been feeling desperate for a little sun. She must be patient if she can put up with a little brother already.

Somehow we never have our cameras with us when we need them. Will your phone actually upload pictures? I think mine will, but I am not sure how.

I am sure you will find just the right name for him.
Catherine

I would also really love to see them. I haven't seen kids before! (well, in 'real life' anyway) Only adult goats.
Still no word on the third baby?
Catherine

Warmest congratulations, AnimalFamily! Do please post some photos if and when you are able. Would love to see them.
I wonder how the new babies are doing? They must have really grown by now.
Catherine