Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets in the bathroom
Smile 
These pictures are hilarious. Dogs and cats find our bathrooms to be interesting and funny and who knows what. They certainly find their uses for them.
https://www.thedodo.com/pets-bathroom-do...17053.html

I love the cats in the sinks. They seem to think they are cat beds and that is that.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

LOL! That first picture of complete sink-full of cats is something I haven't seen before. I only ever saw ONE cat in a sink. However, turn the water on, and there will be zero cats in there! haha
And they will move so fast they won't even get their fur wet!

Actually, that shower cap for the little doggy isn't such a silly idea. It will keep water out of his (her?)ears!
They were all funny. The shower cat is a good idea if you plan to bath the dog. Some dogs don't mind a bath and they look so nice afterwards. Some cats will even accept a bath without too much complaint.

Cats tend to think of bathroom "furniture" as cat furniture. I have seen cats in the sink and I have seen them stretch out in the bath tub. They all think of toilet paper as a toy.
Catherine

Misty hated baths. She didn't mind getting wet in rain or while playing in shallow water but would NOT go anywhere near the bathroom. In all the time she lived with me she never walked into the bathroom once of her own volition. She got rained on a lot outside, as we were out in the fields every day, didn't feel cold so long as she was running about, and when we got home I always dried her off thoroughly. But the rain washed her, and made her fur so soft and silky, and didn't destroy her natural oils. But she had a light natural scent and always smelled very nice. Pleasantly 'doggy' -(not deodorised)
She was actually quite terrified of having a bath. Somewhere in her past she'd had a very bad experience in a bathroom, I am sure. I tried to train it out of her at first, but she was not interested in 'positive reinforcement' treats or anything else. So I gave up and let her have that one, as she was so good generally and not a nervous dog at all.
I could give her a 'shower' on the lawn however. She hated it -but not as much.

My other dog, Toby wasn't like that at all. He didn't mind baths. He often needed them as he used to roll in things! LOL! (Misty never did.)
I guess it is city dogs and cats that like the bathroom. They never get out and get messy so they never need a bath the way a country dog does.

Misty was lucky that a natural rain water bath made her hair soft and sweet smelling. I am guessing that you had soft gentle rains, the kind that leave hair clean and fresh.

She must have had a really bad experience if she didn't follow you into the bathroom.
Catherine