Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog finds a bag of disgarded puppies
I can't believe that anyone would put puppies in a plastic bag and throw them out. Good thing and alert dog noticed the puppies and alerted his owner. They are fine now, but it could have ended badly.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

They really are too cute.
http://abc7chicago.com/pets/puppies-left...on/485685/

Where ever they come from, they are going to have the best of homes now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

How sad that they were abandoned like that. They are very cute and should have no trouble finding new homes. I hope whoever did it is caught, but I know it will be unlikely.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Oh! How could anyone do that? Dump them as trash! They are such lovely little pups. Thank goodness the dog discovered them. I am sure they will all find good loving homes.
I still feel surprized outrage when I hear cases like this. There is never any need to dump a live animal as garbage. It is only luck that they were found in time. There are shelters everywhere. There is no excuse for such cruelty.
Catherine

I was once on a walk with Misty and Jet, and they sniffed out a tied bag in a ditch. It looked suspicious, so I found a piece of iron with which to open it. (in case the police needed to be called.)
The bag contained the remains of a dog. It was very very sad indeed. It made me cry. I had a feeling the dog had passed before being in the bag, and someone had put its body there. But what a way to dispose of a pet's remains!
Surely they could have brought a spade and dug a grave for it?

Misty took it in her stride and did not seem upset. But she tried to cheer me up when she saw me cry. Jet ran away immediately, his tail between his legs and wouldn't return to us that day.

I will never understand the way some people treat animals -whether alive or dead.
That would have been a sad thing to find. Why do people do that. Someone is going to find a dead dog like that. You were saddened, but some people would have been scared or really upset. It could have been a curious child.

I always open bags that I find just in case there are puppies or kittens. Lots of people have found bags of puppies or kittens, sometimes in actual dumpsters.

We are a callous world sometimes.
Catherine

Yes I always investigate bags I find in my country location. I am glad never to have found any living creatures in them. But it's wise to be on the lookout. It is always a wonderful thing when a person or dog finds some poor little souls, who because they were found in time, have another chance for a happy life.
I check out anything that could even remotely have live animals in it. Many babies have been saved because someone checked.
There may be people out there dumping animals, but there are lots of us willing to rescue them.
Catherine