Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cecil and his Ladies.
I have finally got around to uploading some photos. So here we are:

Cecil and Marigold enjoying laptime.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 16153634999_7479b77193.jpg]Cecil and Marigold. by Gillian Clancy, on Flickr" />

Cecil and Ruby at the hay tray.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 16313867196_f172a6721e.jpg]Cecil and Ruby. by Gillian Clancy, on Flickr" />

And Cecil inviting Sadie for a spot of hay.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 16153930947_0353dc5e87.jpg]Cecil and Sadie. by Gillian Clancy, on Flickr" />

They have been together for about a month now and are a happy bunch. He does occasionally get his face slapped, but takes it in good part!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I can see they are getting along. The girls like Cecil and he seems to the at the centre of everything. I love the way he climbs right in the hay bin. He is not shy.

Marigold certainly looks happy with him. I can't believe you can hold two at once. My guys are too squirmy.
You have a handsome looking herd and they all look settled and content. I can't believe how cute Sadie is. She is just so sweet looking.
Does Cecil have a favourite or are they all his favourite?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Cecil seems to migrate to Marigold. I think maybe because she is the slowest moving!! but who knows. I think Sadie, as the youngest, is more receptive to him, but all the Ladies get his attention. Ruby is really not interested, but does enjoy his company as a friend and at hay time they all just pile into a big heap.
The pen has changed completely over the last 4 or 5 months, but it is just as lively and mesmerising as it ever was.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Quote:The pen has changed completely over the last 4 or 5 months, but it is just as lively and mesmerising as it ever was.

I have the same thing here. All the older piggies are gone for both of us. Somehow they just evolved into new herds that are just as much fun.

I love the way your herd has worked out. Cecil is a gentleman and your girls feel comfortable with him and each other. Guinea pigs are such social animals. They really need to be with other guinea pigs. No wonder we are able to bond groups of piggies. They really want to be together.Smiley48
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Aren't they all nice? They look content together in your lap. Thank you for showing us their pictures Cibach.