Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Constipated Jack Russell
(01-26-2015, 02:07 PM)Catherine Wrote: Okay, that's a challenge.

Broomstick: That's easy, that is using the broom handle as a stick. That seems like a dog friendly use for it.

Realistic: A stick that is real that you have now instead of the perfect stick you are looking for.

Majestic: This is different. Maybe it is a magic stick. Who knows what wonders it can do. Who wouldn't want a stick like that.

HAHA! Many dogs use the broom handle as a stick anyway! That is not so much fun for the person trying to sweep up, but excellent fun for the dog!

Realistic -seems to fit nicely.

Majestic....that could definitely be a magic stick (and who WOULDN'T want one of those?!)
....or it could be a stick that once used to belong to the Queen!
Quote:Majestic....that could definitely be a magic stick (and who WOULDN'T want one of those?!)
....or it could be a stick that once used to belong to the Queen!

Smiley4I never thought about the Queen. Maybe it is the stick that her dogs use.

Scholastic: Obviously that is the stick you take to obedience school, to play with during recess.

Acoustic: Since you coo at babies, maybe it is a stick for baby dogs

Caustic: It must be a stick that has a high price

Stick-up: A stick that has been put away on an upper shelf.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

You can tell if your Jack Russell is constipated if they show the following symptoms:

* He shows struggle and discomfort when 'doing his business'
* Going for long periods between bowel movements
* Decreased appetite
* Bloating
Those are the signs alright. I have to watch for that with my reptiles.

Old Earl is not so good at bowel movements, but the other day he had a really big wet one. Unfortunately I was holding him at the time.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine