Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airport Terminal for animals
This sounds like very good news for animals.
As JFK is a major airport for traffic in and out of the States, then this sounds not only a great idea, but prudent. There must be a great deal of livestock and animal traffic in and out of the USA. Any improvements in conditions and welfare would be welcomed.
It is so good to see animal welfare during travel taken very seriously.

I am glad to see what they are doing at Logan airport as well. It is so positive, and will not only lessen stress on the animals in transit but lessen worry for the animals' caretakers as well. (I would have been in a very nervous state if I'd had to transport Misty by air as I would have constantly been aware how upset she was -and out of sight.)
I like that dog! He/she is a good actor!

But wouldn't it be nice if they could accompany us on the flight? In the UK on trains, when I used to use them, there were no restrictions about having your dog with you. Wouldn't it be great if it were the same on aircraft? After all, they allow small toddlers on board! And they can easily be more troublesome than some dogs.
(Okay .....that might result in mayhem sometimes if eight dogs and five cats were on board in the same area at the same time....but wouldn't it be nice...?)

Messages In This Thread
Airport Terminal for animals - by Catherine - 01-27-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Tobi - 01-30-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Catherine - 01-30-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Cibach - 02-02-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Catherine - 02-03-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Cibach - 02-06-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Catherine - 02-07-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Cibach - 02-15-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Airport Terminal for animals - by Catherine - 02-16-2015, 01:57 PM