Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids copying their pets.
These are cute pictures. I also shows a deep bond with animals at an early age. You only imitate what you respect.
http://www.boredpanda.com/kids-act-like-animals/

The kind in the cat carrier is interesting. I wonder how mom got him out. It looked like a tight fit.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They are so funny! I especially like the 'sharing bowls' pictures....and the spilt milk picture!
'Napping in the dog bed' is just so lovely. Who would want to wake them up? Awww no.....

I am taken back to an old memory age 3....when my mother would put fish/kipper heads and tails out for the feral cats who came into the barn and back garden. AND on more than one occasion she found me eating them!
....then there was one whole Christmas day when apparently I insisted on being a monkey, non stop, refused to speak English and pretended I was monkey when I ate food....that ended up with me being told off....
I wonder if we all were like that at some point. I remember now pretending to be a horse. I did it for years. I may not have told anyone, but it let my hair blow in the wind when I ran and that was my mane.
Having a monkey at the dinner table might have been more than your mother could cope with. I bet you were a cute monkey.

The spilled milk is funny.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine