Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet survey
Scientific American is doing a survey about pets. I thought it would be good if dedicated pet lovers like us answered the questions.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...l-us-more/

They will compile the answers and make it part of an article later. It will be interesting to see how people respond.
A lot of what they are asking has to do with what we as pet owners are like. In particular they are comparing dog owners to cat owners. However they even recorded that I have a Tarantula. So they are open minded.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I wonder if I could answer it 'historically' and give info. about when Misty was with me (it only seems like yesterday)....

I don't think answers about the little cat I look after would work, as she's not my cat. I'm just her friend.
You could probably answer about Misty. They seem to be wanting to understand the personalities of the pet owner. Those answers would still be the same. In many ways it is as if Misty is still with you anyhow.

I don't know what they will find out from all their questions. I suppose they are not sure until they look at the answers. I will be curious to see the results.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine