Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Orangutans and palm oil
You are right about the date and the changes. Over night we all had to have special new and improved products. We had to have a dozen products because suddenly each product had to be for one task.

Think of all the lab animals that suffered to produce them. Think of how toxic our bodies are from all the strange chemicals we used.

We need to get back to the products that worked, that were simple and were safe. On that note I found something about washing soda.
I have used it. but it is hard to find. I found a site that tells you how to make it from baking soda. I think the site has other good tips.
http://naturesnurtureblog.com/2012/05/08...hing-soda/

We are not cleaner because of all are products. I try to use ordinary vinegar and baking soda. I use a plain dish washing liquid to clean all my animals and clean water to rinse. Washing with a plain bar of soap is better for disinfecting that all the antibacterial stuff.

If we can find our way back to a simpler better way of doing things we can help ourselves at the same time as we help the orangutans.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine