Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep)
I think we may have these skills but they are not conscious in us most of the time and we don't live by them as dogs and many other creatures do.

If I am with someone and they have a nasty or suddenly angry outburst (not necessarily towards me...this happened the other day)-especially if this takes me by surprise, I get a kind of 'scent' from them. It's hard to describe how I 'smell' it but it seems to be at the back of my nose somehow or in my sinuses. And it's more obvious when I breathe out very slowly, rather than when I breathe in. It is quite a bitter scent and not pleasant. If I were a creature I would want to get away from it.

And I went through a very strange phase about 2 and a half years ago, just after Misty left, when I could smell every place dogs had peed, just when I was walking along! Not only that -but weirder -I could discern all the individual 'signatures' of the dogs (each one was so different) and I could tell if they were well, or old, or not so well, or female, or male, or had drunk water a lot -or not.... That phase only lasted a couple of weeks. I think it was somehow linked to subconsciously 'trying to find' Misty. But it showed me what we are capable of.

Messages In This Thread
Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-08-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-10-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-11-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-12-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-13-2015, 04:17 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-14-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-15-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by LPC - 02-16-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Unusual encounter....(dog&sheep) - by Tobi - 02-17-2015, 05:14 AM