Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catherine's Ideal Job!
Saw this and thought of you, dear Catherine!

http://www.metro.co.uk/2015/03/02/the-vi...e-5085208/
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Our dear Knight is right! That would be a super job for you Catherine!
(How do these people make it work though...?)

It's a bit like JK Rowling with "Harry Potter". What started as just an unemployed mum writing in her spare time.... suddenly took off and now she's a millionaire!

Things like that never worked for me for some reason. I am meant to chop wood and carry water -obviously! haha Big Grin
(03-04-2015, 04:21 AM)Tobi Wrote: I am meant to chop wood and carry water -obviously! haha Big Grin
Well, if you don't get rich, you will certainly be healthy with the exercise and fresh air! That's probably more important in the long run.

Catherine, it would lovely if you could do a few humorous or serious hamster videos. You could try them here, get feedback and then put it out to the whole world - even if fame and fortune doesn't interest you.
You do know me.Smiley4

It would be a dream job. I do love the day a week I give to the Reptile centre.
And I do love the time I spend working with my critters.

My camera does videos, I just haven't really tried it yet. I should though. Who knows if I could get a You tube following. I am sure people would love to watch Jake Krinkle Snake.

I even like to sew and I like some of the things she produced for her piggies. I may try some of them. Her piggies are cleaner than mine, but mine are mostly boys.

Bit of a laugh while watching the videos, my guinea pigs kept trying to talk to her guinea pigs.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine