Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone, Carilyn from New York
I am glad to join this forum. Really happy to discover a site for pet lovers.
A very warm welcome to our forum, Carilyn Heart
It is nice to have you with us.
Very best greetings! Do you have any pets? What is your favourite animal?
Welcome to the Forum. It is always nice to have a new member. We are all animal lovers and pet people. We care about our own pets and we care about the big issues with animals.

I have a mixture of pets, some of them rescues and rehomes. My guinea pigs are all rescues or the children of my rescue piggies. The one in my signature is Robbie. I took him and his brother in to save their lives. Some of my other pets are damaged and handicapped. I took them because no one else wanted them or could deal with them. I have a half paralyzed bearded dragon. I still hope Henry will walk again. I never give up hope. I think it is time I did a post about my rescue pets.

So what kind of animals do you have or perhaps want to have.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks Everyone. I am really pleased to get such a warm welcome.
We are always glad to welcome a new member. You and I are in the same time zone so we have that in common. Some of our members are in Australia. I always have to think to figure out what time and what day they are at.

I have been to New York City, years ago. I really liked it. The subways are amazing and I rode them all over. The big natural history museum was great, I still remember a lot of details. It was a good trip.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine