Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone :)
Exclamation 
Hello everyone, my name is Alex but I will stay under the username of ''ELAHO'' on this forum. Let me tell you more about this ELAHO thing, it all started when me and 2 of my friends, Andreea and Ana started a discussion about the homeless animals in our city(and there are quite some since we live in Romania), here's what an article on Wikipedia is saying '' Estimations for Bucharest vary widely, officials saying there are about 40,000 stray dogs[21] or 60,000,[22] while other sources push those estimates to 100,000 or even 200,000.[23]'' this is only 1 city Street dogs in Bucharest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , which happens to be our Capital.
Now, back to our discussion, we were trying to find a way to somehow help those helpless souls, because hundreds of dogs&cats are being poisoned and killed every day in Romania, this is when Andreea suggested starting a YouTube channel and donate every single money this channel generates to organizations that focus on helping animals.
-----
ELAHO(Enjoy life and help others) is an ambitious project with the purpose of helping homeless animals, we have this YouTube channel, where we post funny&entertaining videos, all the $ this youtube channel generates will be donated to organizations that focus on helping animals.
Please share our videos, it takes only 2 seconds, thank you
*WE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY MONEY*
-----
Some of you may not know, but an YouTube channel can generate quite some money and you should never underestimate the power of sharing on internet, this is why we are here, we ask you to check out our channel and maybe share one of our videos, this channel is only 5 days old, but we have a video with close to 400 views(mostly people from our personal facebook sharing it) we don't have too much time in our hands since we have to study for university, but we are trying to upload a video daily, so why not subscribe to our channel, get entertained every day and help animals at the same time?
Here's our last video: https://youtu.be/kJJW_38Qw4Y

I hope this is not seen as another way of advertising a YouTube channel, thought it is, but we are not doing this for ourselves, we are doing this for our beloved animals, please share the love and tell us what you think about our channel, we are waiting suggestions

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Alex
Warm greetings, Elaho, (Alex) and a welcome to our forum. Smile

Thank you for this post and for what you are doing to help these animals.
Hi Alex and welcome to ALWF.
I will be happy to give your youtube channel a look.
Hope to see you around the forum!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Greetings, Alex! I remember you from another forum. You are doing a great service to those poor dogs in Romania and I send you my best wishes for all your work there.
Welcome to the Forum. What you are doing is wonderful. You may have found a good way to fund raise and it is one that can be posted on our Forum. We do funny animals videos all the time.

We would love to hear more about the dogs in Romania. Feel free to post about them. I am sure we will all read it and watch your videos.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Alex.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com