Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need Help Please
My vet is Summit Aminal Clinic

My Dog ate something and now needs it removed from his stomach. All he does for the past 48 hours is drink and throw up. Please help his operation is $1800 and i just cant afford it. I just moved here from NC for my job and am already behind on everything Please Anything can help.

Summit Animal clinic
Union City NJ 07087
201-392-9200

His Name is Storm
Parent is Larry Washington
Hello and welcome, tommy1013.

Thank you for such a well organised post about helping your dog, Storm.
Those are the things we need in order to allow a personal fundraising post.

I have personally emailed Summit Animal Clinic just now, and am waiting to hear back from them about how I, and possibly other members and guests here go about making payments to the fund for Mr Larry Washington and Storm's treatment at the clinic.
I have mentioned that it is urgent (considering the dog's condition and problem) And will post again with an update here immediately I hear back from them.

I would have called them on the telephone, to make things even faster if I had been in the US, but as I am in UK that would have been difficult. I hope they reply to my email quickly.
Welcome to the Forum. I hope things work out well for your dog. Keep us posted on his medical condition. Do you know what he ate?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I am disappointed to have got no reply yet from the clinic. I worded the email well. I am sure that they must be very busy but a reply would have been perfect under the urgent circumstances.
I will check again later.

Meanwhile, Larry, could you call the clinic to make sure they are aware of your online fundraising, and have made provision for it in their office -and who exactly do we make donations to?

It may be that receptionists have not given my email priority. If you can provide a different email -for the vet who is in charge at the clinic, I might have better luck getting through.
It was often that way in my local practice.
Tommy1013, could you please clarify what you mean by "Parent is Larry Washington"? For privacy reasons I won't quote your email address here, but it begins with the name "Thomas". Presumably that is why your user name is Tommy1013. So is Larry Washington someone else? Do you mean that Larry Washington is your parent, or the caretaker of the pet concerned?
I have still not had a reply from the veterinary clinic. But of course it is Monday and only about midday-ish in New Jersey so far. I couldn't expect an answer over the weekend.