Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soi Dog petition
This petition was just sent to me so I assume it is a new campaign and we should all sign this one too. (I am assuming we have all signed the other petitions)
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/602549a912...on_01.html

I guess we just have to keep pushing for change and an end to the brutality. Some day this will be history. I wish that day was now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I just signed the new petition. Catherine, I think the previous petitions were mainly to do with preventing the illegal transport of dogs from Thailand to other countries (China, Vietnam and Korea) for consumption there. That battle has more or less been won, but now they are trying to get the killing (mostly by boiling alive) and consumption stopped in Vietnam, mostly by an education campaign.
I signed the petition the other day.

If only all humans were like the little girl in the extremely sad picture....

Thank you Catherine. Soi Dog do some wonderful work, and we will all do what we can to help.
Educating the public in Thailand is the way to stop the dog meat trade. When people know the truth many will stop eating dog meat. They may need to be forced to see the brutality of how the dogs are killed. Just hearing about it is not enough to change human behavior.

Soi Dog is doing wonderful work. If signing petitions and posting information is a help then I am glad we can do it.

I get emails from them so I try to keep track of their work.

My heart just aches for that little girl. What must she think about what happened to her dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine