Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone!
Hope you guys are doing good! I'm Fanette, I am from France and also a big animal lover since always! I discuvered this forum, looked at it for a while and then thought I should definitely register!
I have one dog, Furby, that I rescued 5 years ago, he was found on the street, but he is a happy dog now! I also have 3 cats (I rescued two of them over a year ago, I actually need donation for them, I'll explain everything on the topic I am gonna create in this forum in "General Discussion").

I'm also working with Animals since over 2 years now, loving it! And volunteering in shelters!
Anyway, I told you I was an animal lover right?

Take care!
Fanette
A very warm welcome to the forum! Bienvenue!
Warmest greetings, Fanette!

It's good that you rescued dear Furby from the streets, and I wish you well in your fundraising to help Mogley and Mazey.
Welcome Fanette. We are all animal lovers here so you should fit right in.
A lot of us volunteer at shelters or rescues. We all try to help animals in any way we can.

I love the name Furby. What kind of dog is he?

I rescue pet reptiles that have been injured or suffered neglect. For some reason even after we heal a pet, most people don't want them back. Of course sometimes their care is so specialized that most people couldn't manage to look after them anyhow.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Fanette.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com