Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with my cats! Emergency :(
Hi everyone! Always so great to see so many people caring about animals! Smile Smile
I message you here because I need your help, I need donation to be able to keep my kitties and for them not to become homeless for the third time. I've rescued a lot of animals, never asked for anything, but sadly this time I have too. Thank you, for them, and for me because they are my babies and I don't want to leave them behing. Even a small donation is already a big help, really!

I explained their all story here, where you can donate : https://www.babeldoor.com/en/projects/sa...yandmazey/

Thank you for paying attantion to this message!
Take care!
Fanette
It is the normal policy of this forum not to allow appeals for money, unless there is some way of verifying the authenticity of the appeal and exactly where the money will go. I have done some background research (including on Facebook), some in French, some in English, and it seems to me that your appeal is genuine. Unless the other administrators have any objections, I'm happy for the details of the fundraising site to remain on this forum.

I wish you well in your appeal and I hope you reach your target. Bonne chance!
I wish you and the cats all the very best, Fanette. I hope you reach your target.
I read through the whole thing in French before I realized there was an English translation. I mostly understood it. I was a little weak in the details, but some words are not in my vocabulary.

LPC if you think this is a good cause I am okay with leaving it posted.
I hope it works out. It would be very hard to leave pets behind like that. I do hope you can be reunited.

Keep us posted.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I noticed you already have raised almost half the money needed, Fanette. I hope the other half will come in for you in the next 6 days. It's a shame there is a deadline, as I'm sure this money could be raised if only there was more time.

I send in the Lottery every week, hoping to win so I could give large sums of money to good ventures....but I never win! I really REALLY wish I could! I have no need for any things in my life any more, but would be very excited to do a 'shopping trip' by giving animal causes money!