Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog found with mouth taped shut
It looks like Caitlyn will recover. She is going to be adopted soon. Lots of people want her so they will be able to choose the right home for her.

The man who did this can sit in jail while Caitlyn live happily ever after with her new family.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Sometimes (not always, sadly), there is justice on this earth!
Quote:Sometimes (not always, sadly), there is justice on this earth!

Caitlyn deserves the best after what she went through and she is getting it. Once in awhile things do turn out right.
Catherine

Caitlyn's pictures really moved me. Bless her, and I wish her all the very best (Just wanted to give her a gentle hug.)
She is a sweet dog isn't she. For all she has been through, she still is a loving and trusting dog.
She could give lessons to people.
Soon she will be in her own home and there will be lots of hugs.Heart
Catherine

Here is a bit of a follow up article. I think it is quite good and it does tell us that Caitlyn is going to be okay.
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20...eater-good

I agree with the vet who wrote the article. It is always best to focus our energy in a positive way. I can't be there for Caitlyn and she has lots of help, but there are many things I can do here in my own city.
If I care about Caitlyn and what was done to her, I can focus that caring on someone who needs my help right here at home.
Catherine