Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets destroy phones, tablets and laptops
I am amazed at how much money has been lost due to pets damaging our electronic toys. The figure is in the millions. It crossed my mind however that we might do better if we didn't leave things lying around where our pets can get at them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pet...gs-5788019

People are terrible for leaving their phones anywhere and everywhere. Maybe the pets were just trying to make a call or use the internet.
Or maybe they find our phones annoying and want to get rid of them.
Some days I agree with them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes sometimes I am tempted to get my own phone between my teeth and crunch down. The only thing that stops me is I have videos of Misty on it which are not transferable to computer!

Maybe they find the signals irritating or over-stimulating in some way. Or maybe these devices emit noises just outside the human aural spectrum... I know bees are disturbed by them. I can clearly hear subtle noises from my laptop, but haven't heard anything from my phone. We may also be sensitive to those signals but haven't recognised that.
I never thought about the noise issue. My cell phone makes lots of noises. It beeps when I get a text, which would be good except for the fact that mostly they are silly texts. Smiley29

A lot of my emails are a waste of time so I do not have my computer beep when they come in.Smiley62

I can see why that would really bother a dog.
Maybe dogs are trying to tell us something.

Maybe I need to set my cell phone to NOT BEEP when a message comes in. I will check it when I have time.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine