Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can happen when a dog is left tied up
A mother left her dog tied up outside a school for less than 5 minutes as she took her daughter in.
When she came out the dog was yelping. Witnesses said they saw a young man beat the dog on the head with a crutch.
Fortunately, Bailey got vet's help very quickly and is making a good recovery (physically) but the effect on her is so profound she is terrified of going out.

http://www.centralsomersetgazette.co.uk/...story.html

This happened during the week, in the town near me.
The picture of the young man looks fairly clear to me. Someone in the area must know him. I would guess that he will be caught quickly. A vicious unprovoked attack.

Just a thought....could the man be the same person whom the dog chased away from her house during an attempted burglary? This could have been a crude attempt at "pay you back".
Quite possibly. And also possible the man lives on the Windmill Hill estate.

I don't recognise him, but I rarely go into town nowadays. But the next time I do I will have eyes open! The CCTV picture is a very good one of him.
Quote:Just a thought....could the man be the same person whom the dog chased away from her house during an attempted burglary? This could have been a crude attempt at "pay you back".

That was my thought. It is very strange. I hope the dog makes a full recovery. It may take her time to get her confidence back, but I am sure she can do it.

Someone will recognize the man who did this. Even if they do not charge him, people will know what he did.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine