Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul McCartney-If Slaughter Houses Had Glass Walls
This is the whole video and I don't think we have posted it before.
I know I have never seen the whole video before.
It is worth seeing if you haven't watched it before.

It is worth watching again if you need a reminder.

He is right of course. The more we know about factory farming the more we need to rethink our eating habits.
This is an unsustainable cruel industry.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This is so frightening. But I am grateful to the internet for things like this being given far more attention in latter years. And thankful that celebrities like Paul Mc Cartney (and his wife Linda when she lived here) stand up for animal rights and compassion.

Ricky Gervais is also on my 'good guys' list recently for his voice in support of animal welfare.
A number of the stars and celebrities have been quite public in speaking out about the treatment of animals. It really helps because the public listens to them.

The internet has given us the chance to change the world we live in for the better.
Catherine

I can only agree with all that you both have written. The internet can be, and is, a strong power for good, when it widens public awareness of issues such this one.

I hope that visitors to this site will look at this video, especially those who buy meat from mass-produced sources such as supermarkets, and will consult with their conscience.
Quote:I hope that visitors to this site will look at this video, especially those who buy meat from mass-produced sources such as supermarkets, and will consult with their conscience.

This is what I am hoping. The more people we can influence the better. Knowledge is like yeast. When it spreads thought out the mix it makes the bread lighter. When knowledge about factory farming is spread it will grow and lighten the lives of farm animals everywhere.
Catherine