Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals gone bad
I refuse to take this seriously. People trapped by a fox or a peacock seems a bit silly. I know dive bombing sea gulls can seem like a problem, but you could wear a hat...a hard hat.Smiley4
I think people are reacting in funny ways. The animals are just doing what they want to do.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-33380810

If you have an open cat door and a frig full of food, you have to expect nightly visitors. Maybe they should put out a water dish in case the badger wants water with his meal.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh! I'm sorry I missed this post before!
The cat who steals clothes and underwear is absolutely hilarious!79
I thought it was pretty funny.

We had a cat who went next door where the child had taken off socks and shoes to play in the sand box. The cat picked up the socks and ran off with them. The poor kid was in tears because the cat stole his socks. I don't know why she wanted the socks, but she carefully took both of them.Smiley4
Catherine

LOL! SO funny! What is it that makes cats into clothes-thieves?? I think some of them just want to be bad to the bone....so cats steal clothes, and dogs rip sofas.....then look guilty about it. Cats don't even bother looking guilty about it!
Cats will also steal jewellery. If you leave a ring or a chain out they can't resist it. Birds like to take shiny things too.

When we had kittens around the house, the mother cats would take socks, hats and scarves and bring them to their kittens. They would stand there in the room calling their litter to them. It was always so funny to watch. I think cats are the funniest because they never look guilty. Dogs look guilty if the cat steals something.Smiley4
Catherine