Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Granny
https://www.thedodo.com/recently-spotted...elMouse_fb#

Hopefully this link works.

This could mean bad things for sea world.
Granny is amazing. I hope to be half as lively at her age. Actually I will be happy to even reach her age.

Yes Sea World and all the other Marineland type places have a lot to answer for. They have taken away the lives these whales are entitled to and in return they have given them a few short years of misery.

The more we know about how Orcas really live the less we can consider keeping them in captivity. Sea World is very outdated. They are clinging to old ways of treating animals and that is no longer acceptable.

All I can say is "Go Granny Go!"
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Go granny go indeed. That should be the tag line #gogrannygo
(07-21-2015, 08:49 AM)Libby Wrote: This could mean bad things for sea world.
Good find, Libby. Yes, I hope it brings Sea World the bad news it deserves: permanent closure.
I second that. Sea World is not a good place for any sea animal, never mind an Orca. They need to close down.

"Granny" may not know it but she is an ambassador for her imprisoned brothers and sisters.
Granny is a symbol of everything that Sea World has stolen from captive Orcas and other marine mammals.
Maybe someone should do a Twitter account in her name to get the message out about Sea World and to tell people what real Orca lives should be like.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine